I understand that although Grange fitness limited equipment, services and programmes are designed to provide a safe level of beneficial exercise and enjoyment, there is an inherent risk that use of such equipment, service, and programmes may result in injury to me. therefore I agree to specifically assume all risk of injury to me while using any of Grange fitness’s equipment, services or programmes and I hereby waive any and all claims or actions I may have against Grange fitness as a result of such injury. The risks include
1. Injuries arising from use of exercise equipment
2. Injuries arising from un-supervised activities and programmes.
3. Injuries or medical conditions resulting from exercise with Grange fitness.
I hereby agree to comply with these rules and regulations and to amendments or additions to them as Grange fitness decides are necessary.
I agree to adhere to all the terms and conditions of Grange Fitness limited.
If you have answered YES to one or any of the health related questions we may ask you to seek further advice from your G.P.
By signing here I confirm that I have read and understood the above and that I am ready to undertake regular moderate physical activity. By stating this I wish to participate in physical activities, which may include dance aerobics, circuit training, gym aerobic machines, resistance machines and stretching. I am aware that my participation in these activities involves the risk of injury and even the possibility of fatality.
You are also giving us full access to use you photos, measurements and videos for our advertising purpose.
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. The first week is two weeks are free (You need to select this option when booking) after that you must set up payment via the website before your next session.
2. You can pay as you go (online) but all membership rules will apply If you are signing a minimum 6 month or 12 month contract after which you will have the option to renew. If you wish to leave after this period, then one month's notice in lieu is required. If you wish to change (drop down) a package then again, 30 days notice is required. For 6 and 12 month contracts any member who wishes to leave for non-medical or geographic reasons (15 miles) before the termination date: the conditions are that the contract maybe passed onto another or you can buy out the remaining of your contract for 70% of the remaining contracted balance. Fee’s are applicable for the duration of the 6 or 12 month contract, however those contracts that show that never expire (rolling contract) will incur a price increase reflective of the current pricing plan for that membership.
3. All sessions need to be booked online via our booking system.
4. Once you join, if you want to use the gym during ‘open gym’ the coaches will need to be sure you are safe to do so
5. During ‘open gym times’ If the trainer on duty has a personal training client then the personal training client will have priority over equipment, However, we will try not to disrupt your workout.
6. Grange fitness limited can accept no liability for your personal belongings, and they are left at your own risk.
7. Correct attire to be worn at all times, this includes, suitable footwear and no jeans. Tops must be worn at all times.
8. Please bring a towel with you to wipe down the equipment after you have used it.
9. No alcohol or smoking is permitted in the building. Anyone deemed to be inebriated will not be admitted.
10. Any damage to equipment must be reported to the instructor on duty immediately, All equipment used must be returned to where it is ‘housed’ the failure to do so or any misuse of equipment or unnecessary rough handling will result in suspension of your membership.
11. Any abuse towards staff will result in suspension of your membership.
12. The clubs opening hours are subject to change, all members will be given 7 days notice of any changes.
13. The member warrants and also represents that they are in good health and are not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
14. The member also has seen and signed the client agreement along with the questionnaire and has checked the details given are correct.
15. All rules of the gym to be adhered too, the instructor on duty has power of veto including the house rules (Please see website for house rules).
16. Any outstanding debt will be referred to a collection agency within 7 days.
17. Classes: *If a class has less than 3 people in it with 8 hours before the start time, the attendees will be notified that the class is canceled. *To cancel a class please do so 1. via the online booking system 2. Call us 3.email. Please do not use Facebook as a means of canceling a class (the same applies for PT sessions).
18.If you cancel 3 classes per month with less than 3 hours before the start time your membership will block you from any further bookings for 72 hours.
19.. Should the gym move premises further than 1 mile, you will have the choice to have a refund for the remainder of your contract or you can transfer over to the new site.
20. if you do not attend a PT appointment or want to cancel a PT appointment you will need to give Grange fitness 24 hours notice. Otherwise you will pay for the appointment.
21. If you wish to put your membership on hold you can do for a maximum of 3 months (full months only). You will be charged £15 per month to hold your membership and will not be permitted to use the facility during this period. The period you put your membership on hold for will be added to the length of your contract.