To help our members improve their fitness and therefore their life using the CrossFit methodology in an all-inclusive, welcoming, safe environment.
CrossFit Eccentric its directors, owners, employees, apprentices, contractors, and agents
I agree to participate in training at CrossFit Eccentric. I understand that training at CrossFit Eccentric is not a medically supervised program and that training at CrossFit Eccentric is developed for healthy people with no medical conditions or risks, either physical or psychological. In addition to the terms below, I represent that I am in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent me from participating in this program.
As such, I acknowledge that CrossFit Eccentric did not give me medical advice before this program and cannot give me any after training at CrossFit Eccentric, related to my physical condition and ability to participate.
If I have any health or medical concerns now or after training at CrossFit Eccentric, I will discuss them with my doctor. The information given to me in any testing provided by CrossFit Eccentric is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor is it to give medical advice of any kind. I will follow only the CrossFit Eccentric main program and meet the goals set forth by its coaches.
ACKOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK INJURY AND OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of my participation in the activities offered by CrossFit Eccentric, I understand and voluntarily accept that the activity I am participating in is dangerous and that by participating in this activity I am exposed to risk. I ACKNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTAND that by participating in such activity:
· I may be injured
· My personal property may be lost or damaged
· Other persons may cause injury or damage my property
· I may cause injury to other persons or their property
· Conditions in which I perform this activity may change suddenly
I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND that whilst participating in such activity:
· I will follow the coaching and safety instruction of all CrossFit Eccentric coaches, apprentices, and contractors.
· If I require medical assistance or first aid, I authorise CrossFit Eccentric to seek emergency medical assistance on my behalf
I release and hold harmless CrossFit Eccentric its coaches, apprentices and contractors from and against all and any actions of claims which may be made by me or on my behalf by all other parties arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property weather by negligence, breach of contract or in any other way.
I ALSO AGREE in the event I am injured I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise against CrossFit Eccentric. This agreement shall be effective and binding upon me, my successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns or transferees if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, I agree that the remainder of the agreement shall remain in force and effect.
I understand and acknowledge that CrossFit Eccentric is providing recreational services and may not be held liable for injury due to improper or unsupervised use of equipment. This Agreement is not effective until it is signed and dated. By signing below, I acknowledge and agree that I have read the afore mentioned and understand the nature of the activities at CrossFit Eccentric.
I agree to follow the rules of CrossFit Eccentric and understand that failure to do so will result in termination of my membership with no refund.
CrossFit Eccentric Codes of conduct:
1) Respect – Show no respect and you will receive none in return. We are an all-inclusive club for everyone and do not discriminate.
2) No Cheating – No one cares what your score was, EVERYBODY cares if you cheated, learn to count. Use the mini whiteboards if you need to. Rep shavers are NOT welcome here.
3) Let Coaches coach – Support and encourage your classmates but NEVER coach them.
4) Arrive on time – Being late holds your entire class back and by missing the start of class you may not receive the optimal warm up.
5) Say hello - Introduce yourself to new faces, if you have a problem with this, you are in the wrong gym.
6) Have Fun – Your class is to be the best hour of your day. Do not bring dark clouds and negativity into this gym.
7) Bring the noise - Your A game is required every day. Consistency is key, effort earns respect…we demand respect.
8) Leave your ego at the door – Everyone is equal here, trying to be better than everyone else will isolate you and you could get hurt. We don’t log “scores” we log RESULTS. No one “Wins” the WOD.
9) No Bitching – The first time you talk about someone behind their back will be the last.
10) Reserve - Classes have a limit, if you are not reserved you must wait for the next class, do not show up unannounced. Reservation opens 2 days in advance, it closes 1Hour prior to class. If you cannot make class, you MUST cancel your booking. “No Show” will mean you forfeit all your classes the rest of the week. If you are having trouble with the system let us know.
11) – Follow our program – We provide a high level GPP program and take pride in delivering it. If you want extra work you can upgrade to one of our XTRA programs, we have something for all levels and aspirations.
12) Use it or lose it - We expect our members to work out a minimum of 48 times per quarter. If you are not showing up for class, you will not reach your goals.
13) CrossFit Open - We expect everyone to register and participate the CrossFit Open each year, regardless of ability, our coaches will get you through it.
14) Log your results - Use our workout tracking software each day to track your results, this helps keep you accountable and on track. Dish out fist bumps to your fellow members.
15) Be Safe - Don't do stupid things, remember your Fundamental training, Scale accordingly and move the way you have been taught. Meet the stimulus of the workout.
16) Report Injuries - Never suffer in silence if you are injured tell your coach.
17) Be coachable - Everyone needs a coach! If you need help, ask for it. Our coaching team are here to help make you better. If you think you can do it better on your own, then find another place to work out.
18) Have Standards - Always use full range of motion and train to the standard we teach. Just because you can do Rx does not mean you always should. Scaling is cool.
19) Stuff goes where stuff goes - Put your equipment away
20) THERE IS NO I CAN’T!
Membership Cancellation Policy:
o 30 days’ notice required
o Door Fob to be returned otherwise a £10 processing fee will incur
o All membership cancellation requests must be routed through the Membership
Cancellation form on our website to be processed. https://crossfiteccentric.com/cancel-membership/
Membership Hold Policy:
• Minimum 1 month /Maximum 3 months
• 5 Days’ notice is required
• Membership automatically renews at the end of the agreed hold
• The standard cancellation policy and process applies if you decide to cancel while you are on hold
• All membership hold requests must be routed through the Membership Hold Request form on our website to be processed.
Membership Renewal Policy:
o Discounted membership terms automatically renew unless cancelled.
• 10% off membership for:
o Families (applies to all in family)
• Drop-ins are for experienced CrossFitter’s only and "out-of-towners" only please:
o Single Class: £15
o Weekly Pass (Up to 6 Classes): £45