Applicable to Afewee Boxing & Football Academy, registered as 'Afewee Training Centre'.
By signing to this waiver agreement, the participant agrees to the following terms:
1) The participant agrees that their participation at Afewee Training Centre, including personal training, is voluntary. Additionally, the participant agrees to assume any risk that is associated with participating in the event and releases Afewee Training Centre from any and all claims of damage and loss that may be as a result of participation. The release is without limitation and includes the personal injury fees, attorney’s fees and any other losses that might occur to the participant.
2) The participant agrees to hold Afewee Training Centre harmless against all claims of damage and loss including damage to Afewee Training Centre property caused by the participant.
3) The participant hereby warrants that they are physically fit and able to participate in Afewee boxing and/or football sessions and personal training without any undue risk.
4) Afewee Training Centre maintains that the right to refuse the participation in boxing and/or football if they foresee that participation would risk damage to any party.
5) This waiver agreement is governed by the laws of the UK. Any legal claims or lawsuits related to the precipitants in Afewee Training Centre shall take place in courts located in London, UK.
6) The participant agrees that this waiver agreement shall remain in full force and take effect without change and that participation in Afewee Training Centre is pursuit to the terms of the agreement.