CrossFit Watford Ltd - COVID 19 Updated Waiver
ADULT PARTICIPANT WAIVER, RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND LIMITATION OF ALL CLAIMS.
NOTICE: THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. Read this document solicit and in entirety. By signing this agreement you give up your right to bring a court action to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any personal injury or property damage however caused arising out of your participation in Crossfit Watford’s Programs now or at any time in the future.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I hereby acknowledge and agree that participation in CrossFit Watford fitness activities come with inherent risks. I have full knowledge and understanding of the risks associated with participation in CrossFit Watford’s fitness programs and facilities, including but in no way limited to: (1) slips, trips and falls, (2) athletic injuries, and (3) illness, including exposure to and infection with viruses or bacteria. I further acknowledge that the preceding list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with fitness program participation and facility use and that said list in no way limits the operation of this agreement.
CORONA Virus/COVID-19 WARNING, DISCLAIMER AND CUSTOMER WARRANT
Corona Virus/COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person to person contact. The UK government recommends social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participating in CrossFit Watford programs or accessing the gym facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19.
CrossFit Watford in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in CrossFit Watford programs or accessing CrossFit Watford gym facilities.
The undersigned hereby agrees to check the www.gov.uk website and guidelines prior to using the facility, services and programs at CrossFit Watford, on a daily basis if necessary. The undersigned hereby agrees, represents, and warrants that neither the undersigned nor such participating children that shall visit or utilise the facilities, services or programs at CrossFit Watford if he or she (i) experiences symptoms of COVID-19 including, without limitation, fever, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste and small, or (ii) has a suspected or diagnosed/confirmed case of COVID-19. The undersigned agrees to notify CrossFit Watford immediately if he or she believes that any of the foregoing access/use restrictions apply. The undersigned acknowledges and assumes both the known and potential dangers of using the facilities, services and programs of CrossFit Watford and acknowledges that use thereof by the undersigned and/or such participating children may, despite CrossFit Watford’s reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers, result in exposure to COVID-19, which could result in quarantine requirements, serious illness, disability, and/or death.
CrossFit Watford Ltd - Waiver
I hereby consent to voluntarily engage in a plan of personal fitness training activities that are recommended by my instructor to me for improvement of my general health and well-being. The levels of exercise I perform will be based upon my cardiovascular and muscular fitness. I understand that I may be required to undergo a fitness assessment to evaluate my present level and/or obtain a physician’s consent to begin. I agree to participate in accordance with the personal trainers instruction.
If I am taking prescribed medications, I have already so informed my instructor and will inform said instructor of any changes my doctor or I make with regard to the use of prescription drugs.
I have been informed that during my participation in this program, I will voluntarily complete the physical activities unless symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, or similar occurrences appear. At any point, I understand that it is my complete right to decrease or stop exercise, and it is my obligation to inform my instructor of my symptoms.
I understand that during the performance of my program, physical touching and/or positioning of my body may be necessary to assess my muscular and bodily reactions to specific exercises, and to ensure that I am using proper technique and body alignment. I expressly consent to physical contact for these reasons.
I understand and have been informed that there exists the possibility of adverse changes and/or risk of bodily injury occurring during exercise including, but not limited to: abnormal blood pressure, fainting, dizziness, disorders of heart rhythm; in rare instances heart attack, stroke, paralysis, or death; and injuries to muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints. I fully understand and accept the risks associated with exercise, and knowing these risks, it is my desire to participate as herein indicated and to assume full responsibility for my participation and actions.
I, for myself and on behalf of my spouse, heirs, assigns and personal representatives, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless CrossFit Watford Ltd and their officers, agents and/or employees with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether due to or arising from the negligence or carelessness of the Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I have read this entire Agreement, that I understand its terms, that I have had the time and opportunity to read and ask questions regarding the Agreement.
This waiver is in conjunction with the declared injuries & illnesses form you completed on arrival at Crossfit Watford.
CrossFit Watford Ltd - Membership Terms & Conditions
CrossFit Watford Ltd Membership Terms & Conditions
1. The agreement starts:
If you are already at the gym, once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign-up process.
If you are not at the gym, once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign-up process and then entered the gym premises or after a period of seven days has passed – whichever is sooner.
2. Your membership starts immediately.
3. You will be entitled to the rights and privileges of the Membership type chosen.
Fees and Charges
1. The joining charge is payable immediately for any member that has not partaken in CrossFit before or CrossFit Watford staff feel is not capable of performing all movements confidently and safely. This charge includes giving you access to our fundamentals class to set you off on the right track.
2. The direct debit Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the first direct debit when the membership commences. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit payment, regardless of non-attendance except where the cancellation terms below or any terms which are specified on-line are met.
3. You agree to promptly advise us of any changes to the Member Details provided.
1. Once you have completed the minimum number of Direct Debit payments, we will automatically continue to collect the Direct Debit Payment Amount every month unless you cancel (in which case you need to give us not less than ten working days’ notice). Your membership will be extended by one month each payment (“Renewal Period”). This Renewal Direct Debit Payment Amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving no less than 30 days’ notice.
2. During this Renewal Period you can cancel by cancelling your Direct Debit with CrossFit Watford – just provide us with the ten working days’ notice as stated above.
Cancellation and Freezing Membership
1. Should an injury or extended period away arise and you require your membership to be frozen, you must give us 10 working days notice for this to be completed. The minimum freeze period is 21 days and no longer than 6 months. Cancellation or freeze notice must be given in writing by email or letter.
1. You agree to comply with the Gym Etiquette which is displayed in the club. We may make reasonable changes to these rules if we feel it will benefit the gym as a whole. If non-compliance with Gym Etiquette consistently causes damage to equipment, distress or disturbance to other members/staff we will need to discuss the issue with you and reserve the right to terminate this agreement.
1. To provide cancellation or freeze of notice please email: email@example.com
If you have any other queries, please contact:
Moor Park Industrial Centre
I understand and agree to the above terms and conditions.
CrossFit Watford Ltd - Throwdown Waiver
Please enter your payment details below: