AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Disclaimer: You should always consult with your doctor before beginning any type of exercise or physical liability.
This form is an important legal document. It explains the risks you are assuming by beginning an exercise program. It is critical you read and understand it completely. After you have done so, please print your name legibly and sign in the spaces provided it the bottom.
WAIVER, INFORMED CONSENT, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
I have volunteered to participate in a course or program containing physical exercise under the direction of Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd but may not be limited to weight or resistance training. In consideration of Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd agreement to instruct, assist, and train me, I do here release and discharge and hereby hold harmless Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd, and their respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights or causes of action, present and future, arising out of or connected with my participation in this or any program including any injuries resulting from them.
This waiver and release from liability includes, without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of (1) my use of all amenities and equipment in the Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd and facilities or premises and my participation in any activity, class program, personal training or instruction (2) Equipment that may malfunction or break (3) their negligent instruction or supervision (4) any slipping and/ or falling dropping of equipment while on Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd premises.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- To my best knowledge I am in good physical condition and have no disease, physical limitation, health concern or injury that would be aggravated or would be the cause of any injury sustained, before, during or as a result of my participation in activities related either directly and/or indirectly to Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd
- I recognise that exercise might be difficult and strenuous and there could be dangers inherent in exercise for some individuals. I acknowledge that the possibility of certain unusual physical changes during exercise does exist. These changes include abnormal blood pressure; fainting; disorders in heartbeat; heart attack; and, in rare instances, death.
- I understand that as a result of my participation in an exercise or other program, I could suffer an injury or physical disorder that could result in my becoming partially or totally disabled and incapable of performing any gainful employment or having a normal social life.
- I recognise that an examination by a physician should be obtained by all participants prior to involvement in any exercise or physical program. If I have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning this exercise or physical program with Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd, I hereby agree that I am doing so at my own risk.
- In any event, I acknowledge and agree that I assume the risks associated with any and all activities and/ or exercises in which I participate.
- I acknowledge and agree that no warranties or representations have been made to me regarding the results I will achieve from this program. I understand that results are individual and may vary.
- I acknowledge that I have thoroughly read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability. By signing this document, I am waiving any right I or my successors might have to bring a legal action or assert a claim against Achieve Functional Fitness Ltd for your negligence or that of your employees, agents, or contractors.
LATE CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS
- I acknowledge and agree that one to one Personal Training Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are chargeable at the full cost of the session
- I acknowledge and agree that In instances where a pre-paid block of one to one sessions has been purchased, cancellation within 24 hours will result in the loss of that session.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 HEALTH DECLARATION
Before entering Achieve Functional Fitness at Birmingham Moseley Rugby Club I can confirm that:
- I do not have any COVID-19 symptoms
- I have not received a positive test in the last seven days
- I am not waiting on a Coronavirus test result
- No member of my household has COVID-19 symptoms or is waiting on a test result
To the best of my knowledge I have not been in close contact with anyone who is exhibiting Coronavirus symptoms or has tested positive.
- I also agree to maintain social distancing and to keep myself, fellow members and Achieve Functional Fitness staff safe by adhering to the safety advice and guidance given.
- I understand that on each subsequent visit to Achieve Functional Fitness based at Birmingham Moseley Rugby Club I am also making the above Health Declaration.
This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you signed this Waiver.